North Queen Anne Child Care
Hours: M-F, 6:30 am-6:00 pm
· Parents and extended family are the most important people in a child’s life.
· Parents are the experts on their own child(ren) and know them the most intuitively.
· Parent input is valuable to staff and will always be encouraged.
· Parents have the right to inquire about their child or the program in person or via email, at any point.
· Children benefit when parents share their insights, talents, and skills with the NQACC community.
A monthly newsletter is sent to all parents regarding important events and center updates. Families can also utilize an app called Learning Genie which gives parents access to automatic updates on their child throughout the day. Parents are given a private code for them to access activities, books, and songs used in the classroom so that you can continue the learning at home.
It is the goal of NQACC to provide a well-balanced menu. You will find that on a daily basis your child will enjoy fresh vegetables, fruits, milk, and meats from local companies who deliver their food to us weekly, and prepared daily by our very own in-house cook.
The menu is on a four-week rotation and is posted on the wall outside the kitchen or you can check it out here.
We follow an academic calendar of September to August. Need to check for closures or special events? Check out our calendar.
The cost of tuition includes all enrichment programs, meals, and diapering. Rates for the upcoming 2020-21 school year are available here.
Tuition is due on the first of the month, and there are multiple ways to submit payment, including cash, checks, debit or credit card, and automatic bank transfer. For additional information on tuition policies, please see the parent handbook.
In an effort to make quality child care an affordable option for all families, NQACC offers scholarships based on individual family needs. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship or payment plan, please pick up an application from the front office.